July 2017 was an exciting time to be working at Kaman. A few years prior, commercial production for the K-MAX heavy-lift helicopter had reopened, and the Company was getting ready to deliver two new aerial vehicles to a Chinese company. This transaction signified the first time K-MAX helicopters would be used in China to fight wildfires and a new partnership with the country.
To mark this momentous celebration, I assisted Kaman’s VP of Government Relations & Communications, as well as the Kaman Aerosystems team, in planning the K-MAX Acceptance Ceremony. Project management activities included:
- Creation and design of the ceremony program, complete with Mandarin translation
- Coordination with Lion Dancers
- Management of audio/visual team
- Creation and design of speaker title slides
- Coordination with photographer and videographer
- Input for video editing
Below, you will see the final video product (produced by Bob Wilson).